Thursday 20 October 2011

For Eric and Sarah Jane:

So today in my "Journalism Elements" class my arm had a spasm, and knocked over my cup of scalding hot coffee. It landed all over my lap. It looked like I peed myself. It felt like I peed myself. I was stinky and dirty and I had to endure 2 more hours of stinky-ness and dirtiness, in public.

Because that's just how my life works.

Oh and by the way Sarah (Eric you might find this interesting as well),
I have been partially diagnosed with a sleeping disorder which is the cause of my months of haunting paralysis episodes. I have REM disturbance disorder. Whatever that is. I think they are wrong in their diagnosis, but I'll leave it to the neurologists to really decide. 
I also have a heart condition seen more prominently in the elderly. It has nothing to do with my unhealthy lifestyle, "That's just your heart, that's just how it's growing", says the doc. Seems fitting that something would be wrong with my heart. I figure I'm probably better off not having one at all. I hate feelings, and love. Such bullshit. Aghh my abnormal heart beats abnormally for no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment