Sunday 23 October 2011

ayyyyyy yaaayyy yayy

I slammed my hand in a door today. I really had to pee and I closed the door too soon, without taking my hand out of the frame. Oddly enough, I forgot I'd done it and looked at my hand after, and the huge purple swollen bruise by my knuckle and I was completely puzzled. I am so dense.

Also, I have a group project due tomorrow at 5 pm. I have to present with 3 other people for 20 whole minutes. Ugh. Pressure.


But I am happy :) I had a good weekend with my friends. Jesse came down to Calgary and we hung out n stuff. Climbed some trees with taytay. They are advanced, I am still a beginner; level 1.5. I'm working on it though. Because I have to try and be better than Taylor at everything.

Things are looking up, I say that a lot. The only time I don't say it is when things are looking down. Makes sense.

And Eric Janvier misses me... not surprised.

Mostly because I miss him too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment