Sunday 9 October 2011

Here's a little internet hate to spice up the holiday season.

I was going to try and pretend that this weekend wasn't thanksgiving, but it's too pointless with all of Facebook talking about how awesome it is. Hmmm, so I am thankful for netflix which has 4 seasons 90210, and my shitty res bed, and also all of the homework I have left to do. Oh boy, do I love homework. And of course I'm thankful for my baby brothers and my amazing friends. 


Everyone else can enjoy their awesome turkey, with their awesome wife, and enjoy the awesome holiday season pretending their only daughter doesn't exist. Cynical? hmm, maybe.  Unreasonable? I could be, a little. Happy? Not a chance.  


Maybe if I got a phone call once in a while, or ever. 

Family isn't always there. That's just how it is sometimes. I can say i'll just move on, and worry about the people that worry about me but it's harder than that. I'm always going to worry about them, whether they worry about me or not. So fuck you "parents", I hope you read this and care even less than you did before. In fact, I know you will. Assholes. 


:D  Happy holidays bitches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment