Wednesday 28 September 2011

Alright.

You know what Telus? I don't care if my "e-bill" is available. I can't afford to pay it anyways, I am unemployed and living off pasta and gingerale. 

Why did I even get an Iphone? why couldn't I just settle for my old "samsung slyde"? "Slyde", being spelt the kewl way of course. It came without a data plan, had a shitty camera, and had clicky buttons that I enjoyed clicking.

and 1 GB MY ASS. My iphone goes over 1 GB in like, a week. Good thing i'm stuck with a 3 year contract, under my name. How I envy the other 18 year olds with phone plans completely taken care of by their parents.

Anyways, if I'm coming off as grumpy it's because I am. And if I'm not, then I obviously need to work harder at contextualizing my emotions. Ahhh "work harder". Will I ever work hard enough? 

Hopefully not anytime soon... I'd have nothing to blog about :)

rissa OUT. peace n' blessin's. PEACE AYAND BLESSIN'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment