Thursday 29 September 2011

Life is like a game of Tetris.

I didn't finish my paper on time. But I'm not worried because it's like a game of Tetris:

You know when you're doing so fuckin good, every piece is falling into place, you're getting so many points, you can perfectly lay out every move, you're just blazin through the game! 

...and then you get one of those fuckin green pieces that DON'T fit anywhere, then you hesitate and fuck everything and they all pile up. You're all like "omfg. this is it, this is the end." and then you get a long blue piece and you're saved!! 

Yup, that's how my school life is right now. Yes, like a game of Tetris. Right now I am just waiting for my long blue piece to come along and save me. 

This is a really shitty analogy. I am sorry. I just really love Tetris.

No comments:

Post a Comment