Thursday 22 September 2011

How I feel right, now.

I feel a bit overwhelmed. School is a little more intense then I thought it would be. With that being said, there is not a chance I will ever settle for what Fort McMurray has to offer.

No, thank you.

I am going to finish this blog entry, and go to my 10 am class and learn stuff.

Note: I do have great respect for the City of Fort McMurray, and the Families being supported by the immense work force there. It's just not my cup of tea. I would like to see the world, whether I am a poor, unnoticed Journalist or not. But who am I kidding? Of course I'll get noticed.

Also, I am looking into studying abroad. Melbourne to be exact. Melbourne would be quite kewl... I'd have to get used to the jumbled up seasons, and Christmas over my summer holidays of course. But there's nothing I can't get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment